"Character is power." Booker T. Washington
- Character in children has to be taught and modeled from a very young age.
- Children with character feel guilty when they do wrong, even when they don't get caught.
- Character issues with children are easier to understand once you meet the parents.
- Character is an exceptional quality... in school, in personal relationships, in life.
- Children and teens of strong character respect themselves as well as others.
- Volunteerism is a great character builder.
- Parents who raise their children with strong moral character have done their job well.